Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello again...

Ok, it's been forever!!! The kids are running me wild... and then not sleeping, so life is a bit tough lately. This shall pass soon I'm sure! On the kiddie front: Lily's word of the day "hangerbug" = hamburger. I made a turkeyburger for her tonight and she kept saying "I'm eating the hangerbug bun"... too cute! On the Derrick side: Wow, he is everywhere and into everything, and he isn't even properly crawling yet... just a lazy crawl/dragging thing that is so adorable! And after months of the "teething process", I think he is really about to cut his first tooth! Can't wait for that to be over!!! Mom is in Hawaii for her brother in law's wedding and I'm dying that I can't call her whenever I want! Come home Mom!!!

2 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

My 4 year old still can't say hamburger. :)

Jeremy said...

Can't say "hamburger?" You mean like this?